Our school has a most helpful and co-operative Parents' and Citizens' Association. Any parent or citizen interested in the welfare of the school is eligible for membership.
The chief purposes of the Association are:
- To promote the interests of the school by endeavouring to bring about closer co-operation between the parent of the children attending the school, other citizens, the teachers at the school and children.
- To foster community interest in educational matters.
- To do all things possible for the betterment of the general conditions and amenities of the school.
- To establish a fund for the general conduct of the Association.
- To expend money in accordance with the stated objects of the Association.
A general meeting is held on the 4th Wednesday of each month, in the new resource building, commencing at 3.10pm. The Annual General Meeting is held in February each year. Please make an effort to attend as many meetings as you can.
Parents' and Citizens' Association request your support each year. The money they raise helps the P&C supplement many of the facilities your children need and enjoy at the school, such as computers, library books, sporting facilities, musical instruments and classroom materials.
President - Emma Johnson
Vice President - Sherrin Ham
Secretary - Katrina Byerlee
Treasurer - Alison Leeson
For information regarding the P&C please contact the school.